Sunday 19 November 2017

Week 334 Wrap Up

Butts.

I bet you weren't expecting that to be the first statement in this blog entry. But sometimes a writer has just got to be random. Or perhaps I've simply spent too much time around Discord as of late. He may not be a villain anymore, but that doesn't make him any less chaotic.

But time grows short. Literally so; I'm technically past the deadline now. So I shall likewise cut this entry short and allow you into the Gallery. Writing has been the theme of this week, even if I've done relatively little of it here. But that is balanced out by the writing of others. So feel free to wander in, and see what has been written by ponies who are better at it than I often am.




Gallery for Week 334



01. AaronMK


Lurking round corners with a knife, trying to find meaning in life. - fetchbeer


02. AnimatorWil


Pondering every single line and word, hoping they don't seem absurd. - fetchbeer


03. Jezendar


Are letters disappearing from your speech, it might be due to a verbal leech! - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment