Sunday 27 August 2017

Week 322 Wrap Up

Hup, two, three, four,
Dunno how to count no more...


Wait, does that even fit the theme? I mean, that is an odd couple of lines, but I'm pretty sure that's not the sort of 'odd couple' they want here. I'm pretty sure they wanted something more romantically inclined. Well, unless 'they' happen to be goblins, in which case the above lines might actually work.

But I digress. I'm sure you are all more interested in this week's Gallery than you are in my musings about a fantasy race's preferences. So let us instead focus on the reality of earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns instead! And zebras, and gryphons, and dragons, and minotaurs, and all the other species that live here in Equestria and beyond! There's a lot of odd couples to be found within this mix, after all.




Gallery for Week 322



01. Jezendar


Beware of capes and your assistants, and warn them to keep their distance. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment