Sunday 6 August 2017

Week 319 Wrap Up

Roses are red, violets are purple.
Sugar is sweet, and so is maple surple.


Wait, "maple surple"? Is that even a word? Sounds like something a little animated maniac would say.

But I digress. I was reading this flower poem because this week is all about those who grow the flowers: gardeners! And because I couldn't find a gardener poem on short notice. I even asked those three mares that everypony calls The Flower Fillies, but they were busy dealing with a massive caterpillar infestation at the time. And by 'dealing with', I mean shouting 'The Horror' repeatedly.

But I digress. Again. The time has come to open up the Gallery, so I shall say no more for this evening. Enjoy!




Gallery for Week 319



01. AnimatorWil


Beware of plants that talk to you, or you might need something different for your brew. - fetchbeer


02. Jezendar


Always find some time to grow, and your love your plants will show. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment