Sunday 23 July 2017

Week 317 Wrap Up

Hey, watch this! I'm gonna do a double loop-de-loop into a blazing backflip, then shift into a meteor dive from which I will land on top of this tiny crystal goblet without so much as chipping it. And I will do it all without wings! How am I going to pull this off, you might ask? Well...

I'm not. It's extremely difficult to pull off such aerial acrobatics when one does have wings. For the wingless, like myself, it's basically impossible. But I did get your attention, didn't I. And that is the point of showboating: to get as much attention as possible. But at least I'm not doing this merely to stroke my own ego, as is often the case with showboaters. Rather, I'm doing this to garner attention for this week's Gallery. For within these hallowed halls reside an exhibit showcasing multiple other forms of showboating, as that is indeed the theme for this week. So allow me to show you to the entrance, so that you may experience this grand spectacle.




Gallery for Week 317



01. AnimatorWil


There are those that revel in exercise, and they also tend to vocalize. - fetchbeer


02. Jezendar


Find a wave and let it carry you, you may just feel as if you flew. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment