Sunday 16 July 2017

Week 316 Wrap Up

Hello, all you bleep-ing ponies out there! It's such a lovely bleep-ing day today, am I right? The bleep-ing sun is shining, there's none of that fluffy white bleep blocking the sunlight with their bleep-ing rain, and all the pony bleep-es and bleep-s are out and about, enjoying this bleep fine weather!

Oh, what was that? "Why am I swearing so much?" Oh, well this week's theme was A Cursing Pony, and I'm just... wait what? "Cursed Pony"?

Err, oops. Seems I was actually showing off the Misguided Pony part of the theme. Without actually intending to. That would explain all the dirty looks. So, umm... how about you all just go ahead and check out our gallery while I, err... demonstrate the classic Brave Sir Robin strategy. Gottagobye!




Gallery for Week 316



01. AnimatorWil
Gilda: Those...dweebs.

Sometimes others can be quite mean, even when they should make you queen! - fetchbeer


02. Jezendar


Glowing eyes showing fury, I'd leave her in a hurry. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment