Sunday 22 January 2017

Week 291 Wrap Up

*yawn* Ever been up late? Like, really late? I mean late enough that you're so overtired you can't actually fall asleep? Yeah, that late. I was up that late last night. Such nights can have quite the negative impact on your brain. You can't make decisions quickly, have trouble remembering things, and you can also lose track... of... uhh...

Dangit, I lost track of where I was going with that line of thought. Oh well, enough of that. We do still have a gallery to run, after all. A gallery full of... pictures of... *yawn* What was our theme this week, again? Oh right, ponies being up too late. I'd have an easier time remembering that if I wasn't up too late last night.

Well, I'm going to go ahead and officially open the gallery up now, before I zone out again. So feel free to take a walk through and peruse... um, peruse... umm...

Oh, nevermind.




Gallery for Week 263



01. Lemon-Bitter-Twist


Always be careful when you flash your unicorn, for the new patch may include some scorn. - fetchbeer


02. Vaser888


A hyper and excited coffee drinker, makes for a very jittery thinker- fetchbeer


03. Jezendar


Some do not take caffeine well, and may try to start a cartel. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment