Sunday 1 January 2017

Week 288 Wrap Up

Okay everypony, back it up! We've got royalty on the way, and they're gonna arrive... err, well actually, I don't know when they'll arrive. But we need to keep this area clear for when they do! So like I said, back it up, everypony! We need to get this area cordoned off...

Wait, what was that, boss? 'Ponies Kissing'? Oh, I thought you said 'Princess Crossing'. Oh, uhhh... well, carry on then, everypony. Oh, and don't worry about tonight's gallery exhibit. It was fully set up before I started trying to clear space for princesses... that weren't actually coming. And who knows? Maybe a Princess will visit our little gallery tonight! I do hope so; I gotta do something with these Princess Crossing signs I bought. All one hundred of them.

Well, it could be worse. At least I don't need to figure out what to do with one hundred nosehair trimmers like that other pony did.




Gallery for Week 288



01. Jezendar
I'm late to the party on the mistletoe meme, but have done it nonetheless.

A lonely pony looking for a kiss, though they seem to be missing bliss. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment