Sunday 2 October 2016

Week 275 Wrap Up

"Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you!"


And I don't mean by going through your old discarded mail to steal your identity...

Ahem. But at any rate, ponies have been getting to know each other a bit better this week as they all take a moment to relax with their friends and family. After all, we all need the occasional break from the pressures of life, whether those pressures involve work, big upcoming changes in life, nosy in-laws, planning the next big con... Err, did I say that out loud?

Well, I think I'd better stop talking now, for... reasons. Yes, reasons. So feel free to take a gander at this week's display in the Gallery, and see how others have been relaxing as of late.




Gallery for Week 247



01. Speedy526745
This is the 100th ATG pic in a row for me. It'll also be the last one from me for at least a long while.

A whole herd staring at the sky, as they can't year bear to say goodbye. - fetchbeer


02. Huffy26
Not exactly the most original idea, but I've been meaning to draw more Rainbow Dash lately.

Sleeping on a fluffy cloud, nothing can possibly go wrong. - fetchbeer


03. Lemon-Bitter-Twist


Sleeping adrift in a shallow pond, of the water they must be fond. - fetchbeer


04. HalflingPony
Bad Case of the Mehs

No comments:

Post a Comment