Sunday 18 September 2016

Week 273 Wrap Up

OhWowYou'reAllHere! ThisIsSoAwesome! I'mSoGladToSeeYouAllHereToday, AndWhatDoYouMeanI'mTalkingTooFast?

Oh, whoops. Sorry about that. I guess I got a little carried away... Okay, yes. A lot carried away. But can you blame me for getting a little excited, or a lot, when being energetic and excited is the theme for the week? This is such a great theme idea and it'll result in some great action poses and ItTotallyWasn'tEvenMyIdeaAndI'mDoingItAgain,Aren'tI?

Ahem. Well, I'll let you go ahead and view the gallery now, before my vocal chords go overboard again. But I just can't help it! This theme has just got me so excited AndIJustCan'tContainMyselfAnd, err... right. Well, that'll be all from me, so feel free to peruse the gallery now.

Well,ActuallyYesIHaveDrunkAlotOfCoffeeToday,WhyDoYouAsk?




Gallery for Week 273



01. Speedy526745


A mystery trip is quite nice, as long as it doesn't end in ice. - fetchbeer


02. Lemon-Bitter-Twist


Was she turned to steel, in a great magnetic field? - fetchbeer


03. HalflingPony
Energized Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment