Sunday 11 September 2016

Week 272 Wrap Up

Ah, you're here. Forgive me for being brief, but I have a game to get back to. My friend challenged me to see who can score the most points by the end of the day, and the competition is fierce! And what makes it so challenging is that the rules are constantly changing! It's like having Discord as the ruleskeeper, but without the issues of actual chaos magic.

Nonetheless, competition is the name of the game this week! Unless you're not the competitive type, in which case having fun is the name of the game this week. Of course, whether or not someone is competitive typically depends on whether or not they have fun engaging in competitions. And admittedly, I typically don't find competition all that much fun. But even someone like me can find entertainment in a competitive event when you're competitors are good friends! And when they don't take things too seriously, of course.

Well, I'd better get going, as my friend is waiting for me after all. But don't let my absence stop you from perusing this week's gallery. As you can see, I'm not the only one who's been doing something competitive and/or fun this week. But now, I must get back to our friendly game!

The score is still Q to 12, right?




Gallery for Week 272



01. Cobralash
Another Steven Universe crossover!

Bouncing a nice white ball around, where many friends abound. - fetchbeer


02. Speedy526745


A bit a friendly competition, and you'll see who has ambition. - fetchbeer


03. Lemon-Bitter-Twist


Can you roll to save your life? Or is your character eaten by the wildlife? - fetchbeer


04. G-DO-29--Anagram
No time != Fun. Or "No Time <> Fun" in Visual Basic, or "No Time ≠ Fun" if you can find the symbol for does not equal.

Time is always moving on, especially when things need to be drawn. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment