Sunday 31 July 2016

Week 266 Wrap Up

Trying to come up with this entry is like creating a picture of a polar bear in a blizzard. Yep, I'm drawing a blank.

Old jokes aside, this has been a very boring week. Not because it's been dull or anything, but because Boredom is actually this week's theme. A time to reflect on those occasions that one doesn't normally reflect upon. Like the wait in the doctor's office for the start of your appointment. You know, the one that was scheduled to start an hour earlier. Or those lazy days where you have nothing to do, or just don't feel like doing anything. I've certainly had days like that.

Of course, like many things, boredom is in the eye of the beholder. Some ponies fully enjoy lazy days with nothing to do, for example. Likewise, while I personally would be bored by several hours worth of rock-inspired poetry, those who have earned Rocktorates would likely fully enjoy such a performance. On the other hoof, Rock and Roll-inspired poetry sounds to me like it could be quite entertaining, but would likely bore those who prefer classical music.

But I digress. Before I risk boring you all with an overly long spiel, I shall step aside and allow you to peruse this week's creations. And don't worry; though this week's subject may be 'Boredom', the pictures themselves are still anything but boring!




Gallery for Week 266



01. Speedy526745


A handy building to rest your arm, though it may cause some alarm. - fetchbeer


02. G-DO-29--Anagram
I was bored enough to mix art styles. I was bored all week.

You don't always need to match your lines, or to only color in their confines. - fetchbeer


03. HalflingPony
Fancy Meeting You Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment