Sunday 24 July 2016

Week 265 Wrap Up

You're probably expecting me to do one of my frequent 'screw things up'-style starts tonight, aren't you? But not this time! Just because the theme is 'Embarasment', doesn't mean I'm gonna embaras myself! I swear to Princess Celestia that nothing at all will go wrong today! Wait, what did you say? 'Embaras' is actually spelt 'embarrass'?

*Groan* Some days you just can't win.

Well, as I have unintentionally demonstrated, this has been a week for ponies who are, shall we say, "red in the face". And not merely because they have red coats. Things don't always go as planned, and the end results of such misadventures may very well involve a good deal of blushing. And before I embaras... err, 'embarrass' myself with another misadventure of my own, I'm going to bring this spiel to a close and direct you towards the gallery. Feel free to peruse this week's creations, and in the process stare at red faces other than my own.




Gallery for Week 265



01. Rainboom-Dash
As someone who's been doing little more than simple 20-40 sketches to get comfortable with drawing ponies, I wanted to see just how well I'd do going a bit further. So - a background, and color even!

Sometimes they just try to give too much, and it's hard to tell them such. - fetchbeer


02. Speedy526745


Beware the stickiness of a jar of jam, for removing it may require an exam. - fetchbeer


03. G-DO-29--Anagram
Based on a discussion on tolerances for spiciness.

Some have a mouth that's fireproof, and a method of not sharing that's foolproof! - fetchbeer


04. HalflingPony
You Don't Have To Rub It In

Practicing this spell you may regret, if you don't want to end up wet. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment