Sunday 12 June 2016

Week 259 Wrap Up

Oh, the Blogger still needs to be done, doesn't it? Well, I can worry about that later. As the old proverb goes, "Don't do today what you can put off until tomorrow!"

Wait, you don't think I got that right? Why, I'm as certain about getting that line right as I am about it's original speaker! Who originally said it, you ask? Why, it's none other than, umm... Flank-Line... or something. Look, that's not important right now. I'll look it up later. Right now, I've got some relaxing to do.

Yeah, yeah. I'll get to the Blogger eventually. It's not like today's Sunday, after all. Wait, today is Sunday? Uh oh...

Umm... here, why don't you guys take a look at these pictures, while I get to work. And don't worry, I'll get the Blogger done in time! Really, really I will... *nervous cough*




Gallery for Week 259



01. Speedy526745


Sometimes you feel like you can be seen right through, though don't let that make you blue. - fetchbeer


02. vaser888


Snoozing through the heat of day, for it's not a time for much horseplay. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment