Sunday 29 May 2016

Week 257 Wrap Up

Sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep! We'll clean this room just like a... sheep? Creep? Jeep? Do ponies even have jeeps?

Oh, hello there. Don't mind me, I'm just working on the Next Big Thing in dance music! DJ Pon-3 herself will be playing it nonstop in her performances! I'm just waiting for her to return my calls, which she'll do any day now! Yep, any day now...

Sweep your arms from here to there,
Uhh... Ooh!
Because Honey Badger just don't care!
That'll be great, because everypony loves old memes!

Hey, you're not writing this down, are you? ...What's that? Oh, right. I'm writing this down. Also, are you laughing at something? Uhh, nevermind.

Well, I need to get back to work on my Epic Dance Ballad, so... wait, what are you laughing at? Nothing? Uhh, okay. At any rate, in the mean time, feel free to take a look at the various creations in the gallery below. Perhaps you'll bear witness to another epic creation, though certainly not as epic as my own...

Okay, seriously. Why do you keep bursting into laughter?




Gallery for Week 257



01. Speedy526745


Cleaning up a giant mess, still may cause some distress. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment