Sunday 22 May 2016

Week 256 Wrap Up

Double, double, toil and trouble.
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.


This is the real stuff, you know. Right out of Drakespeare!

Eye of Needle, Tongue of Shoe, Hand of Clock that points at two,
Neck of Bottle, Tail of Coat, err... Whiskers from a Billy Goat!


Boom!

*cough* *wheeze...* Ugh. I think those 'Billy Goat Whiskers' were actually Alley Cat Whiskers. I hate it when I get those mixed up. Perhaps I should ask Twilight to organize and label all this stuff for me. It would certainly reduce my alchemical lab repair expenditures.

At any rate, while I deal with this mess, you guys should check out what everypony else has been cooking up. Their results have been less... incendiary than mine.




Gallery for Week 256



01. Speedy526745


Some ponies just love to bake, taking random things to make a cake. - fetchbeer


02. HalflingPony
Ya do know that's jus' dandelion soup... right?



03. Vaser888

No comments:

Post a Comment