Sunday 6 March 2016

Week 245 Wrap Up

Ugh, what a mess that was.

I had hired a pair of stallions to help set everything up here tonight, as I new I would be short on time here. But when I arrived, everything was just in disarray! Pictures in the wrong places, rugs all bunched up, complimentary snacks ransacked; it was total chaos in here! So much for the old adage, 'Two heads are better than one'.

Thankfully, Invidlord could spare some time to help me out here. With two of us working together, the gallery was set up properly in... well not ten seconds flat, but at least quickly enough to be prepared for the opening. So I guess there is indeed some truth to the old adage 'Two heads are better than one', despite the poor job done by the two ponies I had hired.

Though in retrospect, hiring ponies that call themselves 'Flim' and 'Flam' was probably not a good idea in the first place.




Gallery for Week 217



01. Speedy526745


Be careful when you are the size of a tower, for righting them takes great power. - fetchbeer


02. G-DO-29--Anagram
Yeah, I think this is self-explanatory.

When you try to satisfy everyone, you end up satisfying none. - fetchbeer


03. Scuri Levenstein


Sometimes you just want a clone to help, but a second head will make them yelp. - fetchbeer


04. HalflingPony

No comments:

Post a Comment