Sunday 14 February 2016

Week 242 Wrap Up

Nyeh heh heh! Time for some good old-fashioned mustache-twirling evil! Fads may come and fads may go, but the classics never die! Nyeh heh heh! A classic villain always puts on a good show, whether he's tying the hero's love interest to a railroad track, cheating at a competition he's already winning, or simply robbing somepony by shouting "Stick 'em up!" And of course, there's the classic laugh! Nyeh heh he... eh?

Um, why do you keep laughing when I, err, laugh? ...I remind you of somepony? Oh, not a pony. I remind you of Pa... Wait, I remind you of him!?

Hmm... Well that's not exactly evil, but it does explain why I've had this great urge to ask Lyra to tell me everything she knows about humans.

But at any rate, time for me to step aside so you may view this week's submissions. Twirling mustaches while viewing is optional, but encouraged!




Gallery for Week 214



01. Speedy526745


A small step can cause great pain, especially from someone off the rein. - fetchbeer


02. G-DO-29--Anagram
Ganaram's got a moustache. However, 1, they're not even related, and B, Gem's playing Cookie Clicker.

The cookies must be quickly clicked, because they have become an addict. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment