Sunday 10 January 2016

Week 237 Wrap Up

...
...
...
Gah, I just can't wait anymore! I told myself to write this blog entry next week, then invent a time machine to send it back to me in time for this update. But here I am, so close to the deadline, and I've yet to show up with the entry. I really should have known better than to trust myself with something as important as inventing time travel...

Anyways, I'm not the only one here who's thoughts have been focused on the future. A new year brings new resolutions and all that. And it can also bring new revolutions if one is a less-than-stellar ruler, but I doubt anypony here needs to worry about that. After all, I doubt that anypony here is an actual ruler, less-than-stellar or otherwise. But it's time for me to stop babbling so that you all can do what you're looking forward to: seeing what new bits of artwork have been created this week!




Gallery for Week 157



01. Speedy526745


Tiny trees are rather cute, as long as they aren't underfoot. - fetchbeer


02. G-DO-29--Anagram
One of those things that I have to sometimes remind myself of and why the heck is this so humongo [9 megapixels big]?

Boxes to pack your life away, hiding things for another day. - fetchbeer


03. Lemon-Bitter-Twist


Acquiring many small and furry friends, and pampering them in their many dens. - fetchbeer


04. Redquoza
Some sort of magical energy pony golem from the future.

Glowing bits of magic armor, though it would be nice to make a magic farmer. - fetchbeer


05. Scuri Levenstein


It's nice to get your hair done and vent your mind, a little time to rest and unwind. - fetchbeer


06. vaser888

No comments:

Post a Comment