Sunday 22 November 2015

Week 230 Wrap Up

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

...

Yes, I know I told that joke last week. But seriously, how do you ponies not get that!? It's a classic knock kno- *Tomato to the face!*

Well, that was uncalled for. We're here to tell jokes, not to get involved in a food feud. If that's the kind of show you want, you should take a trip to Trottingham. They're always going on about 'the apples and pears' over there. You know, I never did figure out what exactly they mean by that. Somepony once told me that King Sombra likes them, but I never did figure out what that meant, either...

But enough of that. You're not here to hear me rambling, you're here to hear my knock knock j- *Tomato to the face! Again!*

Alright, alright! I'll stop with the knock knock jokes! Jeez, you ponies are throwing around enough vegetables to supply an all-you-can-eat salad buffet. So how about I just open up the gallery and then leave you all to your food feuds. I think I need a vacation. I wonder what the fjords are like this time of year...




Gallery for Week 203



01. Speedy526745


Giant greens are hard to eat, but are quite easy to beat. - fetchbeer


02. G-DO-29--Anagram
Not so much the actual feud, but a little after (approx. 3 days) when you're still riled up or griked in regret. Also an extension of [ATG 226 - Secret]. Bonus points to those who can piece together the story.

Secrets can lead to a broken heart, but maybe your love can restart. - fetchbeer


03. Lemon-Bitter-Twist
Even the Flim Flam brothers might learn not to take on the Apple family.... one day.

I've never seen a trebuchet so large, it would definitely stop a charge. - fetchbeer


04. pony-x
Do you feel lucky? pink!

The face that launched a thousand pies, maybe she should learn to compromise. - fetchbeer


05. Scuri Levenstein


Those turnips are cold at heart, and may give Luna quite a start. - fetchbeer

No comments:

Post a Comment