Sunday 1 February 2015

Week 188 Wrap Up

What should I write here? I... just can't decide! So let's just cut to the chase and show this week's creations right now!

No, wait. That would set a terrible precedent. If I did that, then I would feel like I could get away with just writing a line or two in future blog entries. And so would the other mods. We don't need that sort of laziness around here, so write a full post it is!

But what's the point of trying to write a full entry if I can't figure out what to write? I could end up taking far too long and overshoot the deadline. And you know what that means: I'd be tardy! And we all know what happens when somepony is tardy. Chaos! Corruptive magic! Love poisons! No, wait, that was a different episode...

Bah, I just can't decide what to do. We need something here, but I just can't seem to decide exactly what it should be. I must say that it certainly would be great if a post just appeared out of nowhere... *looks up*

...

Well, I guess that would work. So, let's go ahead and show this week's creations! And as a side note, why do I have this sudden craving for waffles?



Gallery for Week 161



01. Speedy526745


So many places that one could go, but which one has thebest show? - fetchbeer


02. Paradoxical
This is also my submission for the "friend off" Fan-art for Pastel Pony's "Numbers" http://www.fimfiction.net/story/174532/numbers

Ponies wrapped around another's hoof, though some would rather stay aloof. - fetchbeer


03. Cobralash


There are many creatures that you can choose, but none that match your rainbow hues. - fetchbeer


04. Vaser888
just a quick simple sketch

Deep thought can bring some funny faces, but at least such things leave no traces. - fetchbeer


05. ScuriLevenstein


What has this strange being done? Or is he just having fun? - fetchbeer


06. RemnantViscera
Because watchmen references are totally appropriate for ponies. I defy you to say otherwise!

There are easier ways to make decisions, especially about your provisions. - fetchbeer


07. A Brony Account

No comments:

Post a Comment