Sunday 23 March 2014

Week 143 Wrap Up

Ah, excellent, you're here.  I've been reviewing the reports, and I have to say, I'm impressed.  Everything is filled out properly, all the panels are colored and... what's that you say?  These are comic books?  Well I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with this discussion.  You see, my inbox is very full... yes, those are more comic books.  They are printed on paper, no?  I didn't say what kind of paperwork I'd be reviewing today, did I?  What?  You thought I would be reading dry performance reviews?  Ha... no.

See, this office is in a bit of a disarray... ever since the new manager came on board, and switched all the new systems over from e-mail to paper airplane, well, it's harder to get your message to the right person, that's for sure.  You need really good aim.  And possibly a lot of airplanes.  It's harder than it looks.  But well, morale is way up of course.

But yes, as I was saying.   Your review.  There's a lot of really good stuff in here.   In fact, here.  I know I'm not supposed to let you see your internal review... but well, I think we can all agree that there's some stuff you need to see in here.  What's that?  A raise?  Well... we can talk about that later.  But first, let's take a look at the art at hand.  And please, let me be the first to encourage more doodling on your meeting notes.


01. neme567
Discord, that is not the way you work with paperworks.

There's nothing I would rather do, than my job and paperwork eschew. - fetchbeer

02. Cobralash



03. ScuriLevenstein


Be wary of what you put into your magic dragon, or to deliver mail you'll need a wagon. - fetchbeer

04. Goggle Sparks



05. TheBigApple


Always yelling about the losing teams, as they run about with their petty schemes. - fetchbeer

06. HalflingPony



07. Abyssal Emissary
I did it at night. Just like Luna. Luna best pony!


08. A Brony Account

No comments:

Post a Comment