Sunday 3 November 2013

Week 123 Wrap Up

So the World Series of bat pony baseball is finally over! Did your team win? Or did they go chasing balls only to stop inexplicably and watch as the ball fell in front of them?
I really should stop betting on these things, they just make me angry...
But art of them I can always appreciate! So many wonderful bat ponies, many playing baseball! Though I still think magic is against the rules, but I also don't know how you throw a ball without it, now I'm going to be wondering about that all night... great... another sleepless night.
Anyway I hope all of you lose less sleep over it than I do...

Gallery for Week 123



01. GoggleSparks


Wings and horn you have both, now all that's left is a spurt of growth. ~ fetchbeer


02. Cobralash
as in fishing, but... but batting ^^



03. Scarlet Twinkle


A bat at bat having fun, I hope the got a home run. ~ fetchbeer


04. The Laughing Horror




05. GeminiShadows


What does a bat pony have to fear? What worse thing could be near? ~ fetchbeer


06. AaronMk




07. AkiroAlpha
Bat Pony! Critique and feedback is requested and appreciated!

Does this bat pony want my blood? Maybe he'll be satisfied with mud? ~ fetchbeer


08. Blue Wolf
Buck Withers rookie card, 1st Base for the Canterlot Dragons



09. ScuriLevenstein


Lyra has a killer serve, it's speed makes it hard to observe. ~ fetchbeer


10. Philith




11. stuhp


I thought magic was against the rules, but at least Rarity isn't throwing jewels. ~ fetchbeer


12. HalflingPony
To me, nothing says "Baseball" better than Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang playing it poorly.



13. ZeldaTheSwordsman




14. A Brony Account




15. Glaive-Silver


No comments:

Post a Comment