Sunday 4 August 2013

Week 110 Wrap Up

Heya, ponies!

Lunar Apologist here - it's been a while!  Unfortunately, I'm going to have to keep this one relatively short and sweet, since I'm typing this up while on hotel wireless - and we all know how flaky that can be!  It's funny how attached we can end up being to the internet, isn't it?  When I'm without it, it almost feels like I've been cut off, set adrift, dare I say... stranded?

(Eh?  Eh?  See what I did there?  Oh, I shouldn't draw attention to the terrible pun because it was bad and I should feel bad?  Well, okay then!)

Move along!  Nothing to see here!  Everything is perfectly fine and nothing was done that was stupid at all.

Anywho!  Ponies!  Stranded, marooned, lost, or just generally out to sea, you guys seem to have covered the bases this week - so why don't we get a move on and take pity on some of these poor castaways!




01. dinsdale


Noooo, Luna :(

02. AaronMK


This looks very lonely.  And cold. :(

03. ScuriLevenstein


Hooray for terrible navigation!

04. MrJuneWolf




05. dorkas


Seriously, so bad at navigating.

06. BluestreakFUS


Aw, I feel so bad for your poor Cadance. :(

07. LinkinshirePony


Pfft, his expression!

08. SillyDitzy




09. 2048terrabit




10. SkywalkerGirl666


That's gotta be a rough honeymaroon.  Wait, what do you mean, that's not what it's called?

11. TheBigApple


Seriously, you guys.  Just the worst.

12. OtterMatt




13. TheCyborgWithin
I know I've a long way to go, but I want to keep practicing.

And I'd love to see you do so!

14. Spaceisthelimit
Luna is trying to control herself but she can't. She is lost literally in a nightmare.

Noooooo, Luna :(

15. Scyphi


I think we actually have a legit problem here.  Like, this needs to be addressed in the schools or something.

16. DAbestpony
This derpy pony is often lost in thought. No wonder she didn't know what went wrong!




18. F00Fdramon


Wow.  This is not a direction I would have thought to take this.  Very well-done.

19. Philith
Wow eight and a half hours earlier than normal. What sorcery is this?

Magic!  :D

20. Dawnfire




21. Bananizen


Aw, that's actually really cute.  And kinda sad.  Nice work!

22. Pio21


Ahaha, Twi's face. Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment