Sunday 30 June 2013

Week 105 Wrap Up

Then!

Back then, Angry Birds were just becoming a thing, planking videos were all the rage, and and Zombies seemed to be in everything!

Now!

These days, Angry Birds are a thing, Zombies seem to be in everything... at least planking videos are dead and gone!

But one thing has remained in these past two years, Ponies.  And art about Ponies.  Amazing art, which has only just begun to improve.  So, sit back, don't adjust your television, you're not seeing double, you're just seeing Ponies as they once were standing besides Ponies as they are now.  (Hint : Then and Now, Ponies were pretty awesome.  I may be biased)

And now, Into the Future!



Gallery for Week 78



01. K4nK4n (aka Applestack)
StarCrosser was my ponysona for 10 years before I replaced him with Applestack. I was going to use Applestack at first but she hasn't changed much, so I decided to use StarCrosser instead (since he has had several transformations throughout the course of 10 years).

Very dramatic! And it's interesting to hear that you've have had this character around for so long! :D -Lunar

02. Mortris


Wow, seeing all the individual stages there is really neat! Very nice! -Lunar

03. GoggleSparks




04. FoxOfWar
I may be creating a recurring of this, dayumn you people. Pony anatomies is a thing.

Yessssss.  We'll make you do this over and over! -Lunar

05. Bananizen
My first pony redrawn

Very well done! :D -Lunar

07. Sitah22


I have to say, I really enjoy the direction your style's taken - keep it up! :) -Lunar

08. Mortris


Haha, this is awesome! -Lunar

09. TwinQuasars


Excellent progress! -Lunar

10. Cobralash




11. BluestreakFUS




12. ElfGift




13. CaptainBoat


HOW DID NOPONY EVER NOTICE THIS HAPPENING? -Lunar

14. ScuriLevenstein




15. dorkas




16. AaronMk


Definitely coming along!  I'm glad to see it :) -Lunar

17. thedeseasedcow
a redoing of 2 years ago from week 14 of ATG

That's awesome to see the two side-by-side like that! -Lunar

18. JunaE_CBS
I'd like to believe I improved in poses, anatomy and expressions, at least.

I think you have :) -Lunar

19. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi




20. Pio21
Redraw of my very first pony drawing. I know it's kinda hard to see, but it was the only way to get it on my computer without modifying the oryginal.

A little hard to see, but worth it! -Lunar

21. Invidlord




22. Spark Burst
This is for the Then and Now them.

Great progress!  I hope to see more from you :) -Lunar

23. AkiroAlpha
Critique and feedback is requested and appreciated! :D



24. phallen1




25. Philith


Haha, I remember that one!  Great to see it redone :) -Lunar

26. Glaive-Silver



27. AmbroseButtercrust


Oh man, fat pony! Old or new, this is equally funny! -Lunar

28. A Brony Account




29. Jezendar



30. ZeldaTheSwordsman

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed looking at these - gave me a smile and a few laughs.

    ReplyDelete