Sunday 16 June 2013

Week 103 Wrap Up

Hello, good evening, and welcome to another edition of "It's the Arts!"  We kick off tonight with ponies.

...

 I was going to parody an entire sketch here, but that would be entirely too silly!  Also, entirely too lazy.  I'd have to be removed from power.  Then I'd try another one, and would be removed from power again.  Then I'd try it a third time.  I'd burn down, fall over, and then be removed from power.  But the fourth parody would still stand!  And that's the parody you'd get tonight!

I know none of that added up.  Shhh.  It's okay.

I will say, though, that I was sorely tempted to do something about my hovercraft being full of Steven Magnets.  But I won't!  Really!  Don't worry, this sorry post is no more!  It has ceased to be!  It's expired and gone to meet it's maker!  This is a late post!

Right, stop that, stop that!  This has all gone on entirely too long and gotten too silly.  Get on with it!



Right.  Let's have some ponies.




01. dorkas


A hydra's heads tower far above, and towards the monster you give your friend a shove. - fetchbeer

02. GoggleSparks


She flies through the air with the... greatest... um.  -Lunar

03. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi


I would not doubt that Pinkie would find wings, at least this time she doesn't fly with springs! - fetchbeer

04. ScuriLevenstein


What kind of a flying circus does she think they run... ohhhhh. -Lunar

05. Pio21


I think she needs more balloons to fly, but this pony always finds a way to gravity defy! - fetchbeer

06. Kampfkeks007
A reference to Monty Pythons Mattress Sketch.

That poor mare reacts badly to a word, but the way to fix it is more absurd! - fetchbeer

07. Invidlord
I'm going to anesthetize you!

Please keep her away from me with those bricks, I know of her unsubtle tricks! - fetchbeer

08. ZeldaTheSwordsman


I'd never have thought to do a high-wire act between pegasi!  Very clever!  -Lunar

No comments:

Post a Comment