Sunday 2 June 2013

Week 101 Wrap Up

Okay.  I don't know what these things below this text are, but they sure aren't ponies.  Normally I'd be all "hey, look at those ponies," but I can't even do that this week because of those things.  Like seriously, just look at them.  They're not even quadrupedal, and the way their limbs split off into smaller appendages.  Absolutely disgusting.  I thought the organics we knew of were bad, but these take the proverbial cake.

Someone seriously needs to tell me what these are.  I can't look away from them.  Neither should you.  I don't trust them.



Gallery for Week 101



01. Cobralash


Such long and flowing locks of hair, just beware of her overpowering glare! - fetchbeer


02. AaronMk
Stygus cam



03. Firehazard14
Humanized changeling...close enough :P

If you peer under his long sleeve, will strange holes your eyes perceive? - fetchbeer


04. Invidlord




05. fiendaffliction
Yay humanised Octavia <3 data-blogger-escaped-span="">

Sitting in the growling dark, waiting for smooth sounds to strike a spark! - fetchbeer


06. Jdan-S




07. AaronMk
Another FOE humanization.

I do not wish to draw this woman's ire, for surely the resuslts would be most dire. - fetchbeer


08. Silky-Cotton




09. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi


This human looks very chilly, but does she like not being a filly? - fetchbeer


10. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi




11. Hazzdawg


What is the plan for that tool? You'll only ask if you're a fool. - fetchbeer


12. TheBigApple




13. Pio21


She has such giant gleaming eyes! Is she a parasprite in disguise? - fetchbeer


14. ScuriLevenstein




15. Moones95
Lyra trying to save Bon Bon from being turned into a cyborg

Run faster if Bon Bon you wish to save, get her back and just be brave! - fetchbeer


16. Bananizen




17. Kampfkeks007
A Reference to the TV Series "V - Visitors"

Aliens coming from space in giant ships, with this strangeness we must come to grips. - fetchbeer


18. BrokenHero0409




19. AmbroseButtercrust


I must know who does her hair! No other dye job does compare! - fetchbeer


20. Philith




21. phallen1
Waaaay the hell too ambitious. I have half an idea for an RP/ask blog and used this week's prompt as a chance to test the designs and see if I could draw this many human pics quickly. It's rough and cartoony and inconsistant as hell, and I know it.

But I don't want to jump out of a plane! Especially if it causes my butt pain! - fetchbeer


22. ZeldaTheSwordsman




23. Delta Pangaea




24. Micen-Farock
Done just before time 20 min, my OC Felicity, in ATG debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment