Sunday 31 March 2013

Week 92 Wrap Up

i am camnoty kayboar welml whta is ahppenng wih my hoo0bes

Oh, hey, there we go.  Was having some keyboard issues.  You know how it goes.  I assume, anyway.  Like, we've all been there, right?

Right?

Oh goodness, I'm boring you with this talk about my board.  After all, talk of "Hoards and Boards are reserved for Lords and Wards," and all that.

I... don't know what I'm talking about anymore.  Seriously, this has all horribly derailed.  Just like my model trains last month.  Here, I've got pictures of them in this 500 page album, I can get it and show-

Oh, you'd rather just see our bored ponies?  Well, alright then.  But if you want excruciatingly cross-indexed photos of model train derailments, you know where to find me.





01. DAbestpony
Is it Easter yet?

This bunny seems rather bored, has she tired of her eggy hoard? - fetchbeer


02. dorkas




03. Lomeo


Poor Pinkie has become far to bored! But what excitement has she not explored? - fetchbeer


04. ScuriLevenstein




05. GoggleSparks


A muffin drill underground! What treasures has this machine found? - fetchbeer


06. GoggleSparks




07. phallen1
Some ponies won't shut up.

Poor patch has put his date to sleep, I just hope with boredom she didn't weep. ~ Fetchbeer


08. Moones95




09. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi


Do horns spin when tails are moved? Or by violence the drywall is removed! ~ fetchbeer


10. Invidlord




11. hip-indeed


A pony rests upon the moon, maybe a lonesome song she should croon! - fetchbeer


12. Mixed Scales
When You look at yourself, do you see what I see? If you do,why the buck are you looking at me!?



13. Mortris


Pinkie is feeling somewhat piggish on this day, and she probably isn't hungry for just hay. ~ fetchbeer


14. ZeldaTheSwordsman




15. Thattagen
Pocky game~

When you share your chocolate treat, there is no reason not to cheat. ~ fetchbeer


16. Philith
Three bored ponies for the price of one.



17. Delta Pangaea


A drill worn upon a hoof? From this creation I'll remain aloof! ~ fetchbeer

18. A Brony Account

No comments:

Post a Comment