Sunday 10 March 2013

Week 89 Wrap Up

You know what's really stressful and pushes me to the limit (of my sanity)?  Writing this blog post.  I already spent my best material over on the dA journal.  So, yeah.  I don't think I'll get a Pulitzer for this.  Anyway.

There's some neat ponies below.  You should look at them, and maybe give some good feedback on them if you want to. 




01. Fetchbeer
In a con gone crazy, One zebra tries desperately to break even. Will he succeed? Or are his efforts doomed to failure?



02. hip-indeed


Has rarity sewn to much, That with reality she has lost touch? - fetchbeer


03. GoggleSparks
Dinky, what made you want to make an alicorn muffin?



04. dorkas


If a friend of yours is cursed to be a foal, in the minefield don't let them stroll. - fetchbeer


05. Hazzdawg




06. Maddog10_20
Laplace attempts to take a Multi-Variable Calculus test, despite the Trolling of the proctor.

Our inner doubts try their best to distract, but from your studies don't let them distract. - fetchbeer


07. GvimBlade




08. Random Dash
- Hi, Twilight! Are you studying for a test? What's the subject? Can I help? Can I watch? Want to see how many grapes I can fit in my mouth?

When your friends get in your mane, just try not to bring them pain. - fetchbeer


09. DAbestpony
Power Stroke's exams are nearing!



10. ScuriLevenstein


What is in this special brew that allows Pinkie to lift others with her do? - fetchbeer


11. phallen1
Colt, do you even lift?



12. klystron2010


Twilight needs to not get in such a rush, cause missing sleep turns her mind to mush. - fetchbeer


13. Philith




14. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi




15. Invidlord



16. A Brony Account



 17. ZeldaTheSwordsman



18. Delta Pangaea

No comments:

Post a Comment