Sunday 13 January 2013

Week 81 Wrap Up

Greetings, greetings, one and all!  In the spirit of the thing, I'm writing this post while slouched as far as I can be in my desk chair.  I think it might actually be more work this way, weirdly enough.  Like, my usual ability to type is really messed up!  I wouldn't have thought it would be this bad.

Alright, enough of that!  Time to get down to business.  Can't be lying down on the job, now can I?

Well, I mean, I could.  Who's going to stop me, after all?  Who would even know?  Maybe I am, in fact, lying about lying down.

We need to go deeper.

But you know what, that's enough pop-culture for this installment!  I wanted to say that you all did a great job with this week's theme!  Seldom have so many recumbent ponies been gathered into one place, and there were a few of you who took a very creative approach.  I love it!  Thanks so much for submitting this week, everypony - now, let's get on and see what's been done :)





01. Duerplol
Sweden being lazy on a cloud.

CLICK ON IT!  IT'S ANIMATED! :D -Lunar

02. RandomNinja94
I want a cloud bed. They look comfy as hell.

Clouds look so nice and soft, I would love to take a nap aloft! - fetchbeer


03. SaltCookies
A recumbent posture was assumed during the conceiving of the image.

This makes me so happy, I can't even tell you! -Lunar

04. DAbestpony
This scene makes sense in context.

I think I know where the class all went, though they really should have gotten his assent. - fetchbeer


05. DreamSnake
With a sleep bubble and all!

D'awwwww! -Lunar

06. dorkas


Just lay and watch as others cavort, thought it sounds like some rules they tried to thwart. - fetchbeer


07. klystron2010




08. SamuelEAllen


Apple bucking takes it's toll, but she's just glad she doesn't work for dole. - fetchbeer


09. Silky-Cotton




11. phallen1
"I'm not hungry." "I'm fine." "I haven't been crying."

most of us try to hide our tears, but we can see your mood just from your ears. - fetchbeer


12. Thattagen
I must admit, this is surprisingly sexy...



13. GoggleSparks


In the morning the covers are all undone, and though you don't remember your dreams were fun. - fetchbeer


14. Enduring Doodler




15. Norque


The only thing better than a teddy bear, is a sometimes ornery but fluffy hare. - fetchbeer


16. Bookish Delight
"Or?" Wait, I thought you said "and!" Shucks, now I have to draw this all over again! ;)



17. Delta Pangaea


We all move at our own pace, but some more speed you could embrace. - fetchbeer


18. ScuriLevenstein




19. Schluberlubs


At least the soaps have human actors, though it seems Lyra is one of their detractors. - fetchbeer


20. Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi




21. Invidlord


Sprawled across the edge of the bed, let us hope she doesn't fall upon her head. - fetchbeer


22. AkiroAlpha




23. Mortris


Rarity loves to lounge in the afternoon, dreaming of dresses she'll sew soon. - fetchbeer


24. brongaar




25. Dasadan


A fluffy pony makes a nice bed, it's unfortunate they are not more widespread. - fetcbeer


26. Arcum




27. muffinexplosion


We all have our own aims, but others don't have to fan our failure's flames.


28. Philith




29. DatPonyPL


What surprise awakened Rainbow Dash? Was she dreaming of a frightful crash? - fetchbeer


30. The Laughing Horror


This is super-adorable :) -Lunar

31. Aanau


Sharing cocoa with your friends, warm and cozy your evening ends. - fetchbeer


32. AaronMk


Very interesting effects you've got!  I like it! -Lunar

33. ganonlink


Little Scootaloo looks rather annoyed, by what was her daydreaming destroyed? - fetchbeer


34. Gikima


Eeeeee, this sort of sketchy, marker-y style!  So cute! :D -Lunar

35. BrokenHero0409


But ponies don't have nuclear arms, there's no need for the alarms. - fetchbeer


36. hip-indeed




37. Muffinsforever


Rarity it seems could not wait for bed, I wonder what thoughts go through her sleepy head. - fetchbeer


39. Jezendar
My rp character carrying a changeling-in-disguise. Fits two theme interpretations: she's lying on his back, and lying about being a changeling.


40. dmtactical
Stereo install means lying in the trunk.



41. ZeldaTheSwordsman

No comments:

Post a Comment