Saturday 5 May 2012

Week 45 Bonus!

Howdy, everypony, Lunar Apologist here!

Thanks so much to all of you for participating in this!  It was a silly, off-the-cuff theme that I thought to do driving home from class - I hope those of you that decided to draw something had fun, and I hope the rest of you enjoy what's been done :)

And now, on with the show!




1 DarkKnightWolf2011 (No, don't do it, Twi!)


2 Coolx32 (I laughed!)


3 Brave3 (Sith Pinkie is kinda terrifying...)


4 JimTheCactus (Words cannot describe how much I adore this)


5 EricaC78 (She's unstoppable!)


6 AmbroseButtercrust (I saw this and made tauntaun noises. And then ended it with a hair toss and a "Darling.")


7 Invidlord (No, Derpy! You did good!)


8 Predelnik (Dashie with a lightsaber is always cool in my book :) )


9 brokenhero (Dash Skywalker! Best of all, it sounds like an actual Star Wars name!)


10 RunbowDash (This pun made me giggle)


11 Schluberlubs (PO-N13, why aren't you at your post?)


12 Lunar Apologist (I am so, so sorry for this.  I have shamed my family.)


13 KuroiTsubasaTenshi (Don't try it, Luna! Not unless you want to be more machine than mare; twisted and evil!)


14 DarkKnightWolf2011 (Everything about this is just amazing)


15 Cynos-Zilla (Yesssss, HK-47!)



16 KuroiTsubasaTenshi (Feliz Cinco de Mayo!)


17 Prismatic-Pretzel (Man, Kreia was such a jerk >:( )

18 Nowler

No comments:

Post a Comment