Monday 9 April 2012

Week 41 - Ponies at play!

What's that Twilight? I need to get organized and do the wrap up post? I've only been playing Skyrim for... By Celestia's fluffy multichromatic mane! All the weekend! I meant to be doing so many other things, but then I got distracted by riding virtual ponies around a virtual landscape while I occasionally get off and go attack things with a sword!

Why am I still playing this game? It's more like doing chores on a computer than actually playing a game! Excuse me while I go pass out from having my eyes burned out be screen glare...

01.
Legeden



(Since when do pieces level like that in chess? This game is becoming quite a mess! - fetchbeer)



02.
Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi



If anypony did, it would be her. -Trixingno



03.
Predelnik





04.
SamuelEAllen



(In this game Fluttershy will always win, just look at that happy grin! - fetchbeer)



05.
Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi





06.
DashAttack





07.
GoggleSparks



(This little filly should watch upon what she does trod, for some of these rocks are but a fraud. - fetchbeer)



08.
RitaMeetHerMaid



TILT! Game over! -BeechSprout



09.
OzAngel



(I think that I like the way that Derpy plays, her skill at cards does just amaze! - fetchbeer)



10.
klystron2010





11.
Skeltoso





12.
GHOSTmutter





13.
JeemBare



(Two ponies at war,
Under a tree in winter,
Stones the only dead.
- fetchbeer)




15.
demented-Mr-Paulsen





16.
Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi




17.
Pekusiili



(This game is probably exactly what it says on the cover, so much crazy jumping to discover! - fetchbeer)



18.
Delta Pangaea


Beep beep imma shee- pony! -BeechSprout



20.
AmbroseButtercrust



(I've never trusted three card monte, those card sharks look far too jaunty. - fetchbeer)



21.
MoonlightScribe



I'm declaring this my favorite image of the week and no one can stop me -BeechSprout



22.
DarkKnightWolf2011




23.
Acceleron





24.
hip-indeed



(If a Griffon is the princess who's been abducted, then into her rescue who's been inducted? - fetchbeer)



25.
Shinobody




26.
Philith





27.
BrokenHero0409



(I've never liked this lonely game, and my cards always end aflame. - fetchbeer)



28.
Sovwi





29.
bulletbarrage





30.
Prismatic Pretzel





31.
ZeldaTheSwordsman





32.
Fox E:





33.
Chromadancer





34.
Thattagen





35.
041744

No comments:

Post a Comment