Monday 2 April 2012

Week 40 - An old Pony

Back in my day, when I was just a little colt, I had to walk 10 miles to the school in Ponyville and back everyday, without horseshoes, in the snow... You youngins have everything so much better than I did... Now get off my lawn! And draw me some more ponies!

01.
hip-indeed





02.
Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi



Beautiful bunch of lines, this. - FoxOfWar



03.
MrCracks





04.
Predelnik





05.
BeechSprout





06.
Legeden





07.
Revokat



(Some ponies never forget their youthful days, and for others everything becomes a haze. - fetchbeer)



08.
TerribleTransit





09.
mr-paulsen



(This pony on a velocipede looks quite dashing, if I rode one I'd be crashing... - fetchbeer)



10.
Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi





11.
KujaEx





12.
RookieOwl





13.
GoggleSparks



(How could I resist mixing talents so divine, Pinchy is indeed the new love of mine! - fetchbeer)



14.
mattawesome94





15.
Philith

I am really happy with how Celestia turned out in this picture.





18.
Wolferahm



(Rarity alone would be so vain, that for beauty she'd become a plane. - fetchbeer)



19.
Adenylatcyclase



...hard to argue with that. Works for me! - FoxOfWar



20.
Jenasu





21.
Trixingno





22.
SamuelEAllen





23.
Pekusiili



(So many ponies in the Apple family tree, though that joke does not fill Applebloom with glee. - fetcheer)



24.
AmbroseButtercrust





25.
Shinobody



(This pony is becoming very similar to the floor, I won't be able to tell the difference if he wrinkles more! - fetchbeer)



26.
Schluberlubs





27.
BrokenHero0409





28.
hip-indeed



(Older generation ponies make me cringe, now to purge my memory with an alcoholic binge! - fetchbeer)



29.
scribble31





30.
JunaE_CBS



I like this design. :) - FoxOfWar



31.
ZeldaTheSwordsman





32.
Prismatic Pretzel





33.
Acceleron





34.
JimTheCactus





35.
bulletbarrage





36.
Delta Pangaea





37.
Invidlord





38.
Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi





39.
Fox E:

No comments:

Post a Comment